Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering wheel/Gear knob change

Just a couple of quick queries
    My interior is a yucky brown colour so I plan to change to black over the course of time. As a previous owner of an Astra J I'm wondering if the steering wheels are exactly the same fit? Seems to be more of the flat bottom VXR style ones on offer (sometimes at better prices too) so wonder if they would be compatible?
    Also can I use a facelift Insignia gearknob to fit my prefacelift?

Thanks for any replies

yes,,all straight swap over
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

if you want to retain your fully electric drivers seat youll have to go for elite seats again,as the majority of sri seats are only partly electrically operated
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Seats I think will be at a much later date, would love to upgrade to VXR but they well out of my budget at this time. I'm thinking small at the moment , trims etc

Comment

I take you've got the lovely wood dash inserts ?

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            I take you've got the lovely wood dash inserts ?
            Yes mate, brown and cream with dark wood inserts

Comment

decent price,with delivery included

Comment

Originally posted by DurhamElite View Post
                Yes mate, brown and cream with dark wood inserts

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  decent price,with delivery included

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INSIGNIA-...MAAOSwo8pbMMKn
                  Not bad at all, seats will wait for now though. Gonna do the cheap bits first as I will be working to a very tight budget for the foreseeable due to my work hours being halfed

Comment

Working...
                  X