My Insignia 2.0 Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
    I know the ride would be compromised but the 20" optional elite wheels look amazing on black
    same thought that keeps bugging me... what to do huh?

Comment

• Typical, supposed to have some decent weather this week, quick wash, dry and spritz with Demon Shine ( used as drying aid- one pass of every panel with microfibre, 2 sprays on each panel, wipe with microfibre from first dry pass then light buff with fresh microfibre), not the best product but worked OK.

Then pisses it down as I'm packing stuff away.... I give up

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
        As much as i love the car, as much as i love the colour, i bloody wish i got a silver one

Really hard work to clean and shows every mark, stone chip, swirl
        You said that last August, and Exclusiv replied 'Try owning a white one"

Just saying...
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

• I know, that's first thing I said to my girls

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Oppps just ordered pedal box plus . Got chatting to Andrew online, managed to get a discount code for £20.

Might sound daft, but more interested in the eco settings. The amount of time I'm sat in slow moving traffic with constant start stop conditions. Hoping will just make car that more drivable in those conditions.

Will keep updating when get it fitted and tested etc.

Comment

• Managed to fit pedal box tonight, first message engine power reduced. Started engine no response from accelerator. Stupid me hadn't pushed one of the plugs all the way home. Tried again, set everything up but damn engine light wouldn't go out. 3 mile drive, still on. Connected other app, 2fault codes relating to pedal sensors, I thought oh #### what have I done, cleared codes and everything OK.

Didn't know what to expect, sport + you really notice the higher engine revs, can imagine a beast in the wet. City is actually quite nice, smooth and laid back. Will try it out on each setting over next week.

I did connect other app and it shows pedal position and revs, changing the pedal box settings you can actually see the revs change and the pedal % change while keeping foot on pedal in same place.

Need to find right setting for me now. Bit disappointed, was expecting all of the lag to go, but it's still there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                Bit disappointed, was expecting all of the lag to go, but it's still there.
                Is the pedal box supposed to take the lag away???

Comment

• Well in layman's terms I thought so. Its meant to make the engine more responsive to the pedal. In sport + mode you really do notice, it's almost but not quite instant. And obviously the faster your driving the less noticeable the pedal box is. It actually feels smoother in city mode, not as harsh from the pedal if you follow me.

Il try all settings for a bit. There is a difference, the car feels faster even thou it's not technically. Actually looking forward to start stop on way home tomorrow to really try City mode out.

Comment

• You should've got it mapped

Comment

• what RBH said .... mapping is the best method for improving the engine.

Comment

• Wasn't trying to improve engine, just throttle response. And found a setting where it does great. Fast smooth transitions between gears, more responsive in third at lower speeds, car hooks up much better between up shifts now, still to try setting in the wet, may be to aggressive, we will see.

Comment

• Started late, just finished, clean for a few hours I guess .

Comment

• Lovely as always but aren't they last week's pics and the week before, and the week before that?

You're gonna have to stick today's newspaper in your pics or a change of scenery or we're gonna start thinking you're posting repeats.
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                              Lovely as always but aren't they last week's pics and the week before, and the week before that?

You're gonna have to stick today's newspaper in your pics or a change of scenery or we're gonna start thinking you're posting repeats.
                              Lol my back says different

Comment

• You remind me of Joe Lycett getting out of his parking fine

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                                X