My Insignia 2.0 Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Just tap the clock on main screen and it comes up.
    That’s probably what I did 😄 when I was pissing about with it

Comment

Rinse, wash, dry, wax, windows, tyres and quick hoover out all in 3 hours, quite pleased. Not regretting car, but black maybe .

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Not my favourite carpark in Grimsby, ok for Fiat 500 drivers

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Nice
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I think I've just seen September's standard POTM winner!

Oh I'm not so sure.....Empty car parks are usually a favourite of mine!

I know what you mean though. The majority aren't long enough for Insignias. Its a worry cos with all these trigger happy parking attendants about you don't know whether to stick you're arse end over the bay behind and risk a ticket or risk the front end getting swiped by leaving it stuck out. The reason I'm very choosy where I park.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Not my favourite carpark in Grimsby, ok for Fiat 500 drivers
              Is there any good car parks in Grimsby

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                Is there any good car parks in Grimsby
                Hahaha not that i like to park in. Had no choice, back to school stuff for daughter, Grimsby more compact, easier and less time consuming than Hull or Scunthorpe

Comment

Hahaha not that i like to park in. Had no choice, back to school stuff for daughter, Grimsby more compact, easier and less time consuming than Hull or Scunthorpe
                  Aaahhhhh so you were in brantana

Comment

Hi. Have a 2014 Elite saloon with a few nice extras. Apparently the ones my age aren't able to do a lot of the stuff that was first advertised as far as the intellilink. Does anyone know a way to update it so android play etc works. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry. I mean Android Auto.

Comment

Just tap the clock on main screen and it comes up.
                        Or, press and hold the power button (volume control) to turn off system. Pressing quickly just mutes it.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          I think I've just seen September's standard POTM winner!

Oh I'm not so sure.....Empty car parks are usually a favourite of mine!

I know what you mean though. The majority aren't long enough for Insignias. Its a worry cos with all these trigger happy parking attendants about you don't know whether to stick you're arse end over the bay behind and risk a ticket or risk the front end getting swiped by leaving it stuck out. The reason I'm very choosy where I park.
                          Think the law is that you're ok if your wheels are inside the lines. That's how it is if you park at the end of double yellows. The body can be over as long as wheels are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Motogpfan View Post
                            Hi. Have a 2014 Elite saloon with a few nice extras. Apparently the ones my age aren't able to do a lot of the stuff that was first advertised as far as the intellilink. Does anyone know a way to update it so android play etc works. Thanks.
                            You need a hmi 2.5 and a radio module from a 2016+

Comment

Ok. Is that expensive, easy to do, worth it? Would it replace what i have already? Or is it additional stuff? I have nav. I'm pretty tech savvy, just no experience or knowledge of this. Thanks.

Comment

I think if i was having to spend money and time just to get android auto, id sooner put one of the 10" aftermarket android units in that people have here.
                                Cant imagine it will be cheap to get those parts, and i think you may well still need the vauxhall update for it to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X