No announcement yet.

My Insignia 2.0 Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on your definition of expensive. I've had many people messaging me saying they really want it. When they found out the price they don't want it no more haha.

It's around £400 depending how cheap you can get the 2 parts

It will give you android auto/car play and text messages. Nav remains on there as normal.

Comment

Yeah, not really that fussed about having it. I just like everything to work, especially if it's an easy fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Motogpfan View Post
        Yeah, not really that fussed about having it. I just like everything to work, especially if it's an easy fix.
        Yes it will work how it should. Also it's just a swap like for like in terms of parts.

Comment

Had a Saab before and all the electronics were "married" together. Couldn't just take units from scrap cars as on removal the items need "divorcing" via tech 2. Are these the same or just plug & play?
          Got the nav and the camera, would just be nice to have the full works but not gonna spend a fortune just for that. Hoped it would just be a software update or something.

Comment

You can buy a module i belive connects2 that will allow front and rear camera and full phone mirroring.
            Pop a message i newbie section, say hello properly and post some pics of your car

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Ok mate. Will do. Thanks. Was looking how to add car spec but think I need to do all that from pc at home. Just on mobile at mo. Thanks for your help. Many more questions to come. Love my Insignia. It's a bit different and hoping to expand on that, without going overboard.

Comment

Yes same principal with marrying the hardware to the car. Unfortunately the hardware needs to be changed to accommodate software changes.

Sucks I know I've spent a lot in learning that.

Comment

As much as i love the car, as much as i love the colour, i bloody wish i got a silver one

Really hard work to clean and shows every mark, stone chip, swirl etc.

Do love her thou

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180913_193533729.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	242623

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

try owning a white one
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I'm with Matt,Dark Blue!
                      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Silver is not a color i would have again first time it gets scratched and its full panel paint job the chance of it being un-noticeable is very slim, had the merc door sprayed some angles look ok stand at different angle, stood out like sore thumb totaly ruined a flawless body a week after I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                          Silver is not a color i would have again first time it gets scratched and its full panel paint job the chance of it being un-noticeable is very slim, had the merc door sprayed some angles look ok stand at different angle, stood out like sore thumb totaly ruined a flawless body a week after I got it.
                          Ouch. Astra was silver, not a mark on her, looked great with just a wash. But it did have a £500 paint protection, and i actually did top the protection up to the guidelines and i added a few lyers of waxes and polymers .

Comment

my scratch was done while in morrisons car park at Weatherby with the height of it would gess shopping trolly or some ones hand bag/shoulder bag. This car is not allowed any where near carparks in busy areas have old runabout for that.

Comment

Great idea. I hate carpark and work, everyone has to park so close together.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                                Rinse, wash, dry, wax, windows, tyres and quick hoover out all in 3 hours, quite pleased. Not regretting car, but black maybe .
                                Hi what are you using to get a body shine like that I'm picking up a 2016 2.0 Cdti 170 Design Nav this week in Black, I want my body to shine like yours...LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X