My Insignia 2.0 Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
    £250 ish for cheap eBay Amazon sensor, £455.quoted from Vauxhall. Local mechanic said may have been the fuel change and if there was an issue would throw EML a few hundred miles on or a few weeks on. Live data telling me it's not sensing thou. Tires next week then see what I can find. Would chance a scrap yard one for £50.-£75. anymore.may as well buy new.

Sent from my M2101K7BNY using Tapatalk
    its all bloody money.

you do overtime and the wee bit extra always finds a way to leave your hands.

are you getting all 4 tyres?

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post

its all bloody money.

you do overtime and the wee bit extra always finds a way to leave your hands.

are you getting all 4 tyres?
      Nar just the fronts. 18 months they been on, rears still have a good 6mm. Ok for budgets,.£127 the pair fitted.
      Wish it was overtime. Cos I'm starting late and finishing early my extra hours are nearly all make up hours. Hard to even go back at a night,.with the bridge it's like £6 a time....
      Hey ho it's for family thou, what else can ya do.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Nar just the fronts. 18 months they been on, rears still have a good 6mm. Ok for budgets,.£127 the pair fitted.
        Wish it was overtime. Cos I'm starting late and finishing early my extra hours are nearly all make up hours. Hard to even go back at a night,.with the bridge it's like £6 a time....
        Hey ho it's for family thou, what else can ya do.

18 months.....bloody hell...doesn't seem like that since you fitted them.
        jeez......the bosses sound like cnuts making you do payback.

£6.....does the bridge authorities not give concessions??

Comment

• Hello Matt,just a thought have you tried updating the Thinkdiag firmware once plugged into the obd?
          I would tend to carry the diag with you and see how it goes.
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• I would start by just cleaning the connectors. When I had trouble with mine both were showing as faulty (lost communication) the rear has behaved since I gave it a clean with contact cleaner. The front was rotten inside though, I replaced it with a scrap one, raised it on spacers so it wasn't always sat in crap, smothered it in lanoguard and it's been fine since, touch wood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
              I would start by just cleaning the connectors. When I had trouble with mine both were showing as faulty (lost communication) the rear has behaved since I gave it a clean with contact cleaner. The front was rotten inside though, I replaced it with a scrap one, raised it on spacers so it wasn't always sat in crap, smothered it in lanoguard and it's been fine since, touch wood.
              Ah,I remember you had that issue now Drew!
              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• I found this useful from xenons 4u, though they didn't have the control module in stock. They did give some free advice though.

Get to know about some of the common error codes, P11CC, P11DC, P11DB and P20EE, What causes them and the most important how to fix them.

and

What's Included: 1 NOX sensor probe Nitrogen Oxide sensor repair kit Condition: New Warranty: 1 Year Replacement for NGK probe Cable type: 8 wire probe Fits: all motor vehicles with 8 wire probe

I ended up with a second hand module (which turned out to have a bust probe) which I then grafted my old probe onto, which has worked fine!

I would still check all the easy options first though.

Comment

�6.....does the bridge authorities not give concessions??
                  It's works out about £6 a trip with diesel every trip there and back, so have to factor that in if go back on an evening to make time up, 5 extra trips a week and I wouldn't have to work Saturday but it would cost me another £30 a week to earn my basic.
                  Lol the humber bridge board expect you to top up, leave funds on tag for them to make money and in return you get daily queues and 15p a trip discount.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
                    Hello Matt,just a thought have you tried updating the Thinkdiag firmware once plugged into the obd?
                    I would tend to carry the diag with you and see how it goes.
                    Yeah that's all done. Live data isn't getting any actual readings from the sensor but it has voltage, a resistance and no short circuit according to thinkdiag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                      I found this useful from xenons 4u, though they didn't have the control module in stock. They did give some free advice though.

Get to know about some of the common error codes, P11CC, P11DC, P11DB and P20EE, What causes them and the most important how to fix them.

and

What's Included: 1 NOX sensor probe Nitrogen Oxide sensor repair kit Condition: New Warranty: 1 Year Replacement for NGK probe Cable type: 8 wire probe Fits: all motor vehicles with 8 wire probe

I ended up with a second hand module (which turned out to have a bust probe) which I then grafted my old probe onto, which has worked fine!

I would still check all the easy options first though.
                      Yeah found that in search.
                      Really need to know what live readings the rear actually gives.

Comment

�6.....does the bridge authorities not give concessions??
                        June 5th 2020 had tyres fitted. Can't grumble at that on a heavy front wheel drive car.

Comment

It's works out about £6 a trip with diesel every trip there and back, so have to factor that in if go back on an evening to make time up, 5 extra trips a week and I wouldn't have to work Saturday but it would cost me another £30 a week to earn my basic.
                          Lol the humber bridge board expect you to top up, leave funds on tag for them to make money and in return you get daily queues and 15p a trip discount.

So am I correct in saying.....you finish your shift......go home, then they expect you to return the same day to make up your hours?

Comment

June 5th 2020 had tyres fitted. Can't grumble at that on a heavy front wheel drive car.

Bloody hell......them autogreens have lasted longer than premium tyres.

No wonder we use these and landsails etc

Comment

So am I correct in saying.....you finish your shift......go home, then they expect you to return the same day to make up your hours?
                              Not quite. I start late and finish early. Contracted to do 45 hours a week. I don't have to make the time up but I can't afford to be 12 - 14 hours a week down on pay.
                              I can make the time up anytime I want, but if I was to come back after shift I would be stuck on traffic for an extra 30 minutes which would mean having to work another 2.5 hours every week just to cover that. So on top of extra fuel, extra tolls and extra time it's cheaper and easier to work a long Saturday.

Comment

Bloody hell......them autogreens have lasted longer than premium tyres.

No wonder we use these and landsails etc
                                Yeah I'm well pleased with them, ok only 16k but had less from others

Comment

Working...
                                X