My Insignia 2.0 Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Idiot me the other night was playing around with android auto and some hacks, managed to change dpi of android auto home screen, looked good but it kept going wrong. Anyway after a few hours playing, not noticed auto lights on cos park under a tree car wouldn't start [emoji23]. Left a few minutes and it just turned over. No low battery warning or anything which is strange, thought was a standard warning to protect the battery. Any went on a 80 mile drive and seemed OK, started next morning and everytime after as it should. Got bored tonight so put a battery tester straight to battery, said was half charged. So put the proper charger on and it said also half charged and pushing out 12.7 volts. Will leave on all night and see what it says. Charger flips to retention charge when fully charged so will be OK.
    Have a feeling battery on way out or a bad earth.
    Check voltage daily and always between 12.1 and 12.9v.
    What are the hacks you have been trying?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickmagic View Post
      Probably anything that will save him money

Comment

• [emoji476]

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
          Matt,could this not be helping with the AFL issues?
          It did cross my mind, but it's done it since bought car nearly 2 years ago, granted its getting worse so maybe.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickmagic View Post
            Torque Pro on Android Auto

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Getting ready for new boots, was gonna put Landsails on but struggling to find them for under £75 fitted.
              This look the part, spec the part just never heard of them [emoji23].
              Sure il be OK for MOT but if do all 4 in next few weeks that's another cost out of the way.

Comment

• Found a working discount code.
                Hmmmm

Comment

• Car dealers and servicing open again. Just checked car is still booked in for 11th June for service and mot. [emoji106]

Comment

Getting ready for new boots, was gonna put Landsails on but struggling to find them for under £75 fitted.
                    Sure il be OK for MOT but if do all 4 in next few weeks that's another cost out of the way.
                    A mate of mine wouldnt go past autogreens.

Loves them.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      A mate of mine wouldnt go past autogreens.

Loves them.
                      Reviews iv read seem on a par with other budgets. I don't drive fast these days, don't do long distances, don't do that many miles. If they are utter pants it's only £200 not end of world I suppose.

Comment

Getting ready for new boots, was gonna put Landsails on but struggling to find them for under £75 fitted.
                        Did you try Halfords they sell landsail?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                          Yeah

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                            4 your size fir haulfrauds fully fitted is only £1299.....so not too bad.

Comment

• I've had autogreen fitted to a few cars now the last being the 18s on the siggy and I say there a good tyre compared to other budgets I've tried.

Comment

• I would have fitted them to the 20s if I could have got the size I was after

Comment

Working...
                                X