No announcement yet.

My Insignia 2.0 Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent about 15 minutes on it. Far from perfect but for now will do. Think it was to hot outside, only takes a few minutes to dry normaly, it was dry almost instantly making it hard to follow instructions. Took the blending fluid longer to work.
    Most of it has gone, well from a foot away. Will go over it again sometime.
    Think given some practice and right conditions could make a pretty good job with it.

Yes washed, dried and quickly buffed her.. Bound to rain now [emoji23] [emoji1787] [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Well done. That looks a lot better.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

• Well done fella I have one in same place may invest were did u get the kit from
        siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

• careless people dragging shopping bags into the boot,,dinging your paintwork
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
            Well done fella I have one in same place may invest were did u get the kit from
            www.chipex.co.uk

Make sure you get correct colour code from passenger door date plate. My code wasn't shown on site so e mailed them, responded in 5 minutes with correct link for me. Then it gave me 3 options, GM paint, Vauxhall paint and Opel paint, carbon flash. Quick e mail back confirmed get the Vauxhall paint but carbon flash is carbon flash regardless [emoji23].

I went for the larger set, £39.99 plus postage. Lasts 4 years and good for dozens of chips.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              careless people dragging shopping bags into the boot,,dinging your paintwork
              Happened outside work, not got clue how

Comment

• All setup if I get Thinkdiag for live data.
                Torque Pro works OK for a lot of live data.
                Just need a short black cable now to stay permanently on charge without looking a mess.

Comment

• I'm liking that

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                    www.chipex.co.uk

Make sure you get correct colour code from passenger door date plate. My code wasn't shown on site so e mailed them, responded in 5 minutes with correct link for me. Then it gave me 3 options, GM paint, Vauxhall paint and Opel paint, carbon flash. Quick e mail back confirmed get the Vauxhall paint but carbon flash is carbon flash regardless [emoji23].

I went for the larger set, £39.99 plus postage. Lasts 4 years and good for dozens of chips.
                    Cheers fella
                    siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

• Done a good job on the paint
                      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                        I'm liking that
                        Recycling old phone [emoji23]
                        Managed to unlock bootloader and get android 10 pixel rom on it. Runs better than the P30 lite [emoji23]

Was gonna try to setup wireless android auto, but think better to use as dedicated scanner phone etc

Comment

Recycling old phone [emoji23]
                          Managed to unlock bootloader and get android 10 pixel rom on it. Runs better than the P30 lite [emoji23]

Was gonna try to setup wireless android auto, but think better to use as dedicated scanner phone etc
                          I think I will be digging out my old HTC will need to check it for size n that. Definitely something I think I will be doing

Comment

• Idiot me the other night was playing around with android auto and some hacks, managed to change dpi of android auto home screen, looked good but it kept going wrong. Anyway after a few hours playing, not noticed auto lights on cos park under a tree car wouldn't start [emoji23]. Left a few minutes and it just turned over. No low battery warning or anything which is strange, thought was a standard warning to protect the battery. Any went on a 80 mile drive and seemed OK, started next morning and everytime after as it should. Got bored tonight so put a battery tester straight to battery, said was half charged. So put the proper charger on and it said also half charged and pushing out 12.7 volts. Will leave on all night and see what it says. Charger flips to retention charge when fully charged so will be OK.
                            Have a feeling battery on way out or a bad earth.
                            Check voltage daily and always between 12.1 and 12.9v.

Comment

Idiot me the other night was playing around with android auto and some hacks, managed to change dpi of android auto home screen, looked good but it kept going wrong. Anyway after a few hours playing, not noticed auto lights on cos park under a tree car wouldn't start [emoji23]. Left a few minutes and it just turned over. No low battery warning or anything which is strange, thought was a standard warning to protect the battery. Any went on a 80 mile drive and seemed OK, started next morning and everytime after as it should. Got bored tonight so put a battery tester straight to battery, said was half charged. So put the proper charger on and it said also half charged and pushing out 12.7 volts. Will leave on all night and see what it says. Charger flips to retention charge when fully charged so will be OK.
                              Have a feeling battery on way out or a bad earth.
                              Check voltage daily and always between 12.1 and 12.9v.

thead

At least you've got nice wheels

Comment

• Matt,could this not be helping with the AFL issues?
                                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                                X