Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sound Sytem and electrics

Hi All,

Been a lover of Insignia since I got one from Enterprise as a rental many moons ago, so just got round to buying my first one. It is a Black 2.0 CDTI SRI Estate, with a CD-300 system, with a 2-line LCD screen up top. I really want to get Bluetooth for calls, Nav if possible, retain the steering wheel controls and possible replace screen up top with something.

Any suggestion would be great.

To get all those options your looking at retrofitting some android unit. People have had success with these but my experience was a total failure.

I specifically looked for a UK seller and when the package arrived 2 weeks late, it turned out it was shipped from Hong Kong. Then the ISO block didn't fit so I had to get a new one and move over the wires myself which took a day. It eventually worked but I still have no steering controls and I've given up on the dab.

Other than that you can certainly try one or just stick to what you have.

Comment

Have a word with Sriray, he's had some success with fitting these systems..
      Chris

Comment

Shop hundreds of Apple CarPlay and Android Auto radios, Android OS radios and Tesla Style aftermarket systems here!

Liverpool based company

Comment

There are alot of options available, some sellers offer you to pay the extra fee to cover custom charges from abroad. I unfortunately got charged £37 customs when i shipped mine over, so worth paying the fee if available to avoid the cost, usually $15-$20.
          Have a look at these and read the customers reviews for that item on the page.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            http://www.iceboxauto.com

Liverpool based company
            They have terrible English for scousers.......

Comment

Originally posted by richhaynes View Post
              They have terrible English for scousers.......
              So has the majority of people living in this country now

Comment

Working...
              X