Blower not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blower not working

Hi all, I have a 2014 elite that the blower stopped working a few weeks ago on the way home from work. After leaving it over night it worked again, and has done until yesterday. I have checked the fuse and removed the pollen filter top check for blockages, I have also disconnected the battery for half an hour but nothing has worked. Any ideas what to look at next?

Cheers Andy

Sounds like motor has packed up mate

Comment

And/or resistor.
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vauxhall Insignia a Mk1 Heater Blower Fan Motor 52426733 at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

Just to give you an idea what to look for
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Cheers guys, fan and resister turn up Monday so hopefully that sorts it out.

Comment

Replacement blower and resister fitted and all working ok again

Comment

Happy days glad you got it sorted mate. Just remember on the services to change the pollen filter, as this is one of the top factors for resistors blowing as the filter clogs up and puts strain on the fan.

Comment

Working...
              X