Customer service - Evans halshaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer service - Evans halshaw

I have a 66 insignia, the offside power folding mirror started to vibrate on closing but was intermittent type fault, some days would shake others not. Attended at the selling dealer but told can't check without an appointment. Went back week later after eventually getting a booking but it was only a slight shudder today. Receptionist said they would check but if looked OK would charge me £50 for looking!!!!. I have to leave it until completely knackered before they won't charge!. Thirty seconds time of a mechanic was all needed to say if faulty or not. For a car 18 months old bought from the dealer - service terrible. If this is the way after PSA bought over I'll be going to the dark side for next motor. Rant over...

That's Evans Halshaw I'm afraid, know several people who had bad experiences with them. Stand your ground, give them ****.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

They do this because if there isn't a fault they can't charge Vauxhall for labour. Gone have the days where the'd check something for free in the name of good customer relations.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I've purchased from even halfrauds before and never again.

Purchased a Passat. Clearly had a failing DMF as the car would vibrate on idle to the point it reminded me of the water in the cup from Jurassic part.

Had the car down twice until I gave up the nice act and told them it was the dpf. Ask one of there mechanics sit in the car and he agreed but said they won't do anything.

Being really annoyed I called up saying i was going to return to car that evening. 10 minutes later there manager called me back offering for the dmf and clutch to be replaced..

Hardly good customer service after being in there dealership three times with them refusing to state what was wrong.

Mechanical wise I would avoid a dealer unless under Warranty. Find yourself a good back street mechanic.

Comment

Evans Halshaw are a complete bunch of shisters. My electric tailgate ecu doesn’t work properly after rain got in it. I know the exact problem it need a new one but evans halshaw want to charge me £54 to tell me exactly what i know!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X