What type of glow plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of glow plugs

Is there anyway I can find out my glowplug type?

Look at them Ash, if they're the sensor ones, they've a big sensor on the end, normals are just thin
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

And the cheaper non sensor style ones will have a smaller head on them. I think its 9mm for the non sensor and 12mm for the sensor type. Don't quote me on the measurements but i'm sure the non pressure sensing ones are smaller

Comment

Yeah,, the normal ones are 9mm,,need a deep socket too
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Any pictures guys of what I am looking for

Comment

pressure ones
            Attached Files

Comment

Whoop I have normal ones. Got the code read today and it’s a faulty one so going to take it in next week to get it sorted

Comment

Working...
              X