Insignia 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia 2009

Hello I got the 2009 diesel engine and I have a problem with the turn signals, front left and rear right do not work, I checked everything was ok. Do you have any idea what it is?

Hello

What have you checked so far?
    sigpic

Comment

I checked the bulbs. I check the car of diagnostics and issue code 25 and code 28

Comment

So have you changed the bulbs?
        sigpic

Comment

No , i just check one by one

Comment

What do you mean check one by one?

If they are not working first thing I would do is change bulbs. Take one from the working side and test in broken one.

I don’t think fuses are individual. So you would have one for right side front and back and one for left side front and back so can’t be a fuse the way you have one out on left and one on right.

Have you looked for any loose connections?
            sigpic

Comment

all bulbs work, no disconnected connections, all cables are fine.

Comment

Well I’m stuck then. Hopefully someone else will be able to help you
                sigpic

Comment

Have you checked any fuses that feed the indicators and/or hazard warning lights?

Also, if all appears ok, have you used a multimeter to confirm that 12V is actually being supplied to the bulb holders?

Comment

Flasher relay?
                    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Do your hazard warning lights work?

Comment

turn signals

welcome buddy

Comment

Working...
                        X