Car
    2017 Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav 1.5 Turbo petrol
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forum Key Rings
    Yeah I haven't contacted them much via the button but when I have, they're really helpful. I use the phone app mostly. It's great keeping an eye on your car while it's in for a service or repair. The tracker shows you where it's parked. You can lock and unlock your doors and sound the horn and flash the lights. Great for finding the car in a car park. You can also check the condition of the car. Tyre pressure, oil %, remaining fuel etc... As well as pressing the OnStar button to ask for sat nav destinations to be sent to the sat nav, you can also do this via the app too. It's great . I'll miss it when it's gone.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18Ē bi colour alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driverís AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8Ē colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating Androidauto/Apple CarPlay and DAB

Speed Demon
    Car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh forgot to say... it's 90 quid a year.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18Ē bi colour alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driverís AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8Ē colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating Androidauto/Apple CarPlay and DAB

Car
    Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport 1.5T Design (165)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's now £100 for a year for Wifi (50GB). Don't have built-in satnav, and seeing how good Waze is on Android, with regular free upgrades on your Android Phone it's well worth having IMO. Well worth mentioning than OnStar is only available on the Astra on SRI and above, it was standard on the Grand Sport until they decided to charge extra for the privilege. Just glad I got my GS before list prices jumped up over £2K across the range.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Iím going to have to give in and buy some data to usexwhilst over here in France. Phone signal is pants where we are so maps are ok if I get it started whilst I have a signal but Iíd prefer something a bit more reliable. Also canít use the bbc radio player app to stream radio as it just drops out. This wasnít just where we are now but even on the motorways near main cities on the way down. Thinking the 10gb/28 days one at £20 which should do me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forked out for some data...not bleeding working. Account says itís active and I can connect to the hotspot in the car but nothing loads. Tried various webpages and they either fail or go to some random up address instead that doesnít load. Spoken to onstar whoíve checked a few bits which didnít work so itís been escalated.

Speed Demon
    Car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a shame you can't stick a simple card in and use your own provider.

Car
    Insignia Grand Sport 2.0 Turbo D Blueinjection SRI VX Line Nav with Amazing IntelliLux Headlights
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bransoj View Post
    Forked out for some data...not bleeding working
    That's what happened to me, but once they did a software up date all was good

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minuteman View Post
    That's what happened to me, but once they did a software up date all was good
    Not sure if theyíve changed anything but its started working. Iíve no phone signal though for them to call me.

9. Likes Minuteman liked

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3