Clusters and a sat nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clusters and a sat nav

For some reason I don't have permission to make a post on the sale sub forum.

Admin please move this to the relevant section.

As I have no need for these they will be sitting in my cupboard gathering dust I'm going to let them go.

I have a sat nav setup will need programming to your vehicle and installing.

8inch tft cluster again it will need programming and configuring to your car.

Cadillac XTS cluster will need programming to your car, custom surround and a little modifying inside your car.

All of these are £150 each.

If anyone does purchase anything, message me anytime and I will happily advice you accordingly.

Thanks

moved to classifieds
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hi Lewish,
      I want to confirm that both units (Vauxhall cluster and Sat Nav) will work on my ride,what do you need to know about my insignia in order to confirm the suitability ?
      What do you mean by programming ? And is it easy to program the units to my car ? Can I do it by myself ?
      Thanks Lewish in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Hisham El Zanatti View Post
        Hi Lewish,
        I want to confirm that both units (Vauxhall cluster and Sat Nav) will work on my ride,what do you need to know about my insignia in order to confirm the suitability ?
        What do you mean by programming ? And is it easy to program the units to my car ? Can I do it by myself ?
        Thanks Lewish in advance.
        Yes, but you need someone with the programming software to change the vins to match your car

Comment

Sorry Lewish but please clarify more to understand whom should I search for. It is not easy here in Egypt to do such programming.

Comment

Working...
          X