Space saver wheel and tyre sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space saver wheel and tyre sizes

Does anyone know the correct size of wheel and tyre needed as a space saver spare which would fit a 2014 Insignia CDTI Ecoflex 2.0 Diesel fitted with 16" wheels?

Originally posted by GrahamYoung42 View Post
    Does anyone know the correct size of wheel and tyre needed as a space saver spare which would fit a 2014 Insignia CDTI Ecoflex 2.0 Diesel fitted with 16" wheels?
    It would be just as easy to buy the floor risers and fit a full size spare in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
      It would be just as easy to buy the floor risers and fit a full size spare in.
      Thanks but I already have a full size spare which has been taking up trunk space for the past 4 years, so I was looking for a space saver to make more room. There are lots on Ebay but I'm not sure which of them will fit. Some are 16" but there are lots of 17 and 18" too which may or not fit temporarily.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamYoung42 View Post
        Hi. Just about to get one myself. Strangely I have 18" tyres on my 2014 Insignia which I think is the same model as yours. This is the post I put in: Morning and Happy New Year all! Just looking to stick a space saver spare on my 2014 Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 CDTi ecoFLEX SRi VX Line Sport Tourer. The existing tyres are 245/40R19 98W's but I understand that the standard space saver wheel is smaller and uses Continental CST 17 125/70 R17 98M tyres. Is this correct please? Thanks for any help."
        Anyway I think the 17" spare is standard for mine - not sure about yours. Did you get one?
        Always strive to do better. If a job needs doing don't ask do it.

Comment

No, never did get one as I could not be sure it would fit.

Comment

Going for a 17" Continental.
            Always strive to do better. If a job needs doing don't ask do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry-root View Post
              Going for a 17" Continental.
              have you got one yet ??

Comment

Working...
              X