• Show
Clear All

• My 15 plate Elite Nav

The day I took it for a test drive
    Attached Files

Very nice mate

Comment

Nice. More pics when you get it.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

That's nice...Not a common colour either.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Comment

pics so far
            Attached Files

Comment

the last picture was the warehouse people at work taking the pi$$

Comment

Originally posted by madmatt1009 View Post
                the last picture was the warehouse people at work taking the pi$$
                Not sure about them taking the p!as....It's a brilliant idea!
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Not sure about them taking the p!as....It's a brilliant idea!
                  Need to do that where i work, and every shop car park

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by madmatt1009 View Post
                    pics so far
                    £8000 really, what miles on the clock?

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      Im gonna guess 75,340

Comment

76k miles mate

Comment

I'm kinda guessing you pay more?

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            I'm kinda guessing you pay more?
                            Yes , but i did research and from a dealer it was actually below average price.

20/6/2016 35000 miles, nearly full year vauxhall warranty, one owner, nearly every extra...well no camera or tints.

£10,800 forecourt plus the £200 on road package. £500 2 year warranty that starts 20/6/2019, £465 service plan for 3 years, but i got 4 years.
                            The car i first wanted was £11,300 on forecourt but got sold while pondering , it had 28k miles.

Yes there are cheaper, but there are more that are 12k plus. Only time will tell if it was a good buy .

Looked about at 14 and 15 plates, ranged from 5k to 10k on average. All the 15 plates at vauxhall branches where 11k - 12k but very low mileage, and most where 1.6 engines.

Already been told my car will drop £2k in the first year, but said the same about Astra, its to try and make their GAP look better .

Comment

Yes , but i did research and from a dealer it was actually below average price.

20/6/2016 35000 miles, nearly full year vauxhall warranty, one owner, nearly every extra...well no camera or tints.

£10,800 forecourt plus the £200 on road package. £500 2 year warranty that starts 20/6/2019, £465 service plan for 3 years, but i got 4 years.
                              The car i first wanted was £11,300 on forecourt but got sold while pondering , it had 28k miles.

Yes there are cheaper, but there are more that are 12k plus. Only time will tell if it was a good buy .

Looked about at 14 and 15 plates, ranged from 5k to 10k on average. All the 15 plates at vauxhall branches where 11k - 12k but very low mileage, and most where 1.6 engines.

Already been told my car will drop £2k in the first year, but said the same about Astra, its to try and make their GAP look better .
                              At the end of the day, if your happy with the car, the spec and the price, then that's all that matters.
                              im the same with my car, happy with the spec, miles and price...….after all, if we weren't, we wouldn't have bought them.

at the end of the day,no one held us to ransom to buy them
                              its a cracking car you have and well worth it

Comment

Working...
                              X