Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car coming thursday

Afternoon all

Taken the plunge yet again for another vauxhall. Moving from a well under powered astra to a insignia elite nav 2lt.

Any tips or tricks would be appreciated.

NickClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20180812-WA0002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	248716

Welcome

Nice car you getting there. That will have the matrix headlights being the Elite.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

welcome to the forum,,petrol or diesel ?
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Diesel

Comment

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Hi Nick,

Nice car!....Not sure what you're used to in your previous cars but the Grand Sport comes with a host of safety features as standard rather than costly optional extras, some that Vauxhall for some reason don't make a song and dance about. The three main ones I rave about are lane keep, Collision alert and braking and pedestrian alert and breaking.

Can't comment on the engine because I have the petrol but the car is over 27 stone lighter than it's predecessor so although it's a big car with the big car feel, it's nippy and not wollowy on corners.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Hi Nick,

Nice car!....Not sure what you're used to in your previous cars but the Grand Sport comes with a host of safety features as standard rather than costly optional extras, some that Vauxhall for some reason don't make a song and dance about. The three main ones I rave about are lane keep, Collision alert and braking and pedestrian alert and breaking.

Can't comment on the engine because I have the petrol but the car is over 27 stone lighter than it's predecessor so although it's a big car with the big car feel, it's nippy and not wollowy on corners.
              Any thing has to be better than the 1.4 non turbo distra bottom of the barrel that i had.

Comment

Enjoy mate. I love mine .

Comment

Got to agree with Marco on the safety features. They work really well. I have the same model you are getting and it's no slouch . If you have the flex ride system it's really potent in the sport setting . I'm sure you'll love it

Comment

Originally posted by Nickmagic View Post
                    Any thing has to be better than the 1.4 non turbo distra bottom of the barrel that i had.
                    Think all this stuff should be made standard to all new cars.
                    I went down the route of getting lane departure, forward collision and frontal vehicle movement built into my dashcam. While nowhere as good as factory fitted stuff it really does help instill confidence.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

3 more sleeps...!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RugbyMad06 View Post
                        Got to agree with Marco on the safety features. They work really well. I have the same model you are getting and it's no slouch . If you have the flex ride system it's really potent in the sport setting . I'm sure you'll love it
                        How do I find out if it's got this?. With all these bells and whistles this thing has it's going to take me a month of sundays just to use the radio.

Comment

It's an optional extra mate but if it has it there will be an icon on the nav screen and there's also sport and tour buttons in front of the gear shift [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by RugbyMad06 View Post
                            It's an optional extra mate but if it has it there will be an icon on the nav screen and there's also sport and tour buttons in front of the gear shift [emoji106][emoji106]
                            That would be a no on that these are the only buttons that I have and will have read the distructions to find out what they do!!!! ��
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0640.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	242544

Comment

Yeh it would be 2 buttons on the left so it's not on yours mate .

Comment

Working...
                              X