This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    No. If it's not an Insignia. It's not coming in.
    dam will have to use the slow coach again then

20170604_195723 by matthew chamberlain, on Flickr

Comment

More a test, taken at work on a dull overcast day with phone, zoomed and cropped so no quality

Click image for larger version

Name:	43170740375_49576cff3b_b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	242554

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Overcast days in a summer show off some of the deeper shines on a car. They're not always a bad thing.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I would enter but im banned from doing so due to my previous win

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	236A6BC4-F9D9-40C2-AC45-9AEB2FA9F012.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	242557

My Baby, she’s basic but she’s mine.
            Exclusiv 2.0Cdti
            Also... someone stole her badge

Comment

Originally posted by Robstrukk View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]210[/ATTACH]

My Baby, she’s basic but she’s mine.
              Exclusiv 2.0Cdti
              Also... someone stole her badge
              You sure the badge has not fallen off. It has been known to happen. I caught mine just in time. Looked loose didn't sit flush to the bar.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                You sure the badge has not fallen off. It has been known to happen. I caught mine just in time. Looked loose didn't sit flush to the bar.
                Nah was pulled off, I parked her up, washed her, left my car on the drive for the evening and when I went to go to work it was gone...
                I thought at first it had dropped off but no sign of it. Plus there are new scrapes and grazes in that area where it’s been pulled off.
                must admit when I bought it I thought “nice it’s badge hasn’t fallen off” I see loads round town without them and assumed it to be a bonus to still have it when I bought it haha

Comment

Originally posted by Robstrukk View Post
                  Nah was pulled off, I parked her up, washed her, left my car on the drive for the evening and when I went to go to work it was gone...
                  I thought at first it had dropped off but no sign of it. Plus there are new scrapes and grazes in that area where it’s been pulled off.
                  must admit when I bought it I thought “nice it’s badge hasn’t fallen off” I see loads round town without them and assumed it to be a bonus to still have it when I bought it haha
                  That's unfortunate pal. I use to see quite a few with no badges, think I see bit less now, maybe less preface on the roads now.

Comment

[/url]insig

Comment

Some great entries so far but we need more! Keep them coming!
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Great pic Robstrukk

Comment

Here's my entry

Comment

Originally posted by johnny90 View Post
                            Great pic Robstrukk
                            Thanks! That’s the route to the local beer garden. They don’t call it the splash for nothing. Just wish she had her badge
                            I’ve had one delivered now just need to find the right stuff to stick it ha

Comment

I used 2 part epoxy on mine. That suckers never coming off again

Comment

Originally posted by morph View Post
                                I used 2 part epoxy on mine. That suckers never coming off again
                                I’ve got some Gorilla 2 part, but says can only withstand up to 82degrees.... should be good right?

Comment

Working...
                                X