How do you change usb connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you change usb connection

Hi anyone have any idea how you change the USB ports under center console the top of them does seem loose as if it wants to pop off
    The USB ports don’t appear to work well they won’t charge my iPhone when I plug in and the intellilink doesn’t seem to pick anything up either so guessing there is a problem with them
    Cheers

Are you using an original iPhone cable? When I had my old elite it was very fussy about the cable. It only worked with an original Apple cable or I found it worked with one marked Apple’s “Made for iPhone” certification logo that I got from B&M bargains.

Only ask as that cable in the picture doesn’t look like an Apple one.

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
      Are you using an original iPhone cable? When I had my old elite it was very fussy about the cable. It only worked with an original Apple cable or I found it worked with one marked Apple’s “Made for iPhone” certification logo that I got from B&M bargains.

Only ask as that cable in the picture doesn’t look like an Apple one.
      Have tried original and aftermarket one

Comment

All cables work with mine, but i only have 1 USB port. I think the head unit supports x2 seperate USB ports. Don't know about the current rate from head unit. Also on Android when plug into USB you have option to set what the cable is used for, eg. charging only, data transfer, media etc

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
        X