No announcement yet.

Over spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha we all have them, 3 kids don't come easy................

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      3 kids don't come easy................
      They do if the female is gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        They do if the female is gorgeous.
        There was another pun in that line,

Actually yes she is, 26 years worth and still feel the same as day 1..................

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

And today it decides to rain all day so I can't wax the damn thing.

I really am beginning to wish I hadn't given in to curiosity and remembered the wasted time cleaning cars as a youth.

I now have 2 unopened Meguiars clay bars, half a bottle Meguiars quick detailer, 3 quarters a bottle of Meguiars ultimate polish and an unopened box of Meguiars ultimate liquid wax with applicator and cloth to throw away.

But on the plus side have found there are quite a few places near me that actually make a living out of cleaning cars so will definitely be utilising the services of one them in future.

If nothing else it has taught me a very valuable lesson, never give in to peer pressure

Comment

Don’t throw the stuff away I’ll have it [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by markinuckfield View Post
              Don’t throw the stuff away I’ll have it [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
              the vultures are starting to circle

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                the vultures are starting to circle
                Not surprised considering the prices of these things

The Mrs has put claim to the bulk of it though, she's not too sure about clay barring our other car. Told her she can have it and I'll only charge her half of what I paid for it

Comment

OK seeing as I had spent so much time with the clay bar and polish, thought I'd see it through to the end and wax it as it's not raining today.

Although I am really happy with the finish and the feel of the car, I really won't be spending so long on it in future.

Not the best pictures, reflection was so much better for real, but it was the best I could get.

Attached Files

Comment

Trying to post another picture of the whole car but keeps posting upside down.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                    X