No announcement yet.

2015 Vauxhall insignia Haynes manual ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Vauxhall insignia Haynes manual ?

Hi All,

Where can i find a haynes manual for vauxhall insignia 2015? Ive look every Where

I think the only Haynes book available covers pre-facelift up to 2012, 1.8 petrol and 2.0 CDTi diesel.

Comment

I bought one of eBay Vauxhall Opel Insignia Workshop Manual 2013_To_2017 but it not that good, prefer a Haynes manual

Comment

I bought a Haynes book, they aren't as good as they used to be for the mechanicals, but they are still useful for trim etc.. There's quite a lot of "refer to your local Vauxhall/Opel dealer".

Bit disappointed to find they are all paperback now too!

Comment

Got in touch with Haynes direct they said they believe the 2015 Insignia is essentially similar to models from 2012 - the 2012 date is when the manual was created so that is where the end date is set.They ask for my engine number to be sure waiting on reply.

Comment

Originally posted by blitz View Post
            Got in touch with Haynes direct they said they believe the 2015 Insignia is essentially similar to models from 2012 - the 2012 date is when the manual was created so that is where the end date is set.They ask for my engine number to be sure waiting on reply.
            Did you ever get a reply from Haynes blitz? Just bought a Insignia and it's the first thing I usually buy after getting any new vehicle and I'm panicking there isn't a Haynes manual available

Comment

Hi, Yes

They checked with the technical department, it seems that the 2012 manual will offer coverage of most aspects of the vehicle, but with later vehicle, there are 'significant unspecified changes especially affecting the engine'.

There is an updated manual planned, and was told that an update is in the planning stages but will not publish until 2019 at the earliest

Comment

Thanks for the update... Guess we will just have to wait and see

Comment

Hi guys, first post here, sorry to dredge up an old post but I thought I'd offer a small bit of info relating to this. I have just purchased an Insignia which just came back from Haynes after having its engine stripped down, mine is the 1.6cdti Facelift, and the dealer also had a 2.0litre cdti Facelift also come back Haynesas well, though I don't know what was done to it as I only have the paperwork and engine strip down photos for mine. So while there might not be one and all seems to have gone quiet, it would appear that they've now had cars in to do the write up on so something is progressing behind the scenes. I intend to make an enquiry with them myself as it's always useful to have a Haynes, hoping I can blag a free one since they used my car

Comment

Working...
                  X