Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade to intellilux LED headlight

Hi All
    I have 2018 grand sport with halogen headlights can I upgrade to intellilux full LED headlight

probably could,but it would cost 000s of quids,probs easier swapping cars , I do know the afls on the pre,and facelifts wont work on a halogen car
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      probably could,but it would cost 000s of quids,probs easier swapping cars , I do know the afls on the pre,and facelifts wont work on a halogen car
      Thank you for replying
      in Egypt it's cheaper to upgrade only
      So it will be PNP no wire modi is required. I afraid to buy them then won’t fit
      But do u think that auto leveling and cornering light will work

Comment

I can guarantee it wont be plug and play
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          Fun fact: they do, but you can't use high beam or the adaptive part which is kinda pointless and all the errors you'll probably have to keep clearing at start up :-o

Comment

I agree for the adaptive part but for high beam it should work.
            Please check this video

I’ve reached the company in china chech this link as well but use google chrome to translate into English

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed Rasheed View Post
              Please check this video

I’ve reached the company in china chech this link as well but use google chrome to translate into English
              https://site.china.cn/dadeng/4146338914.html
              I was referring to the Grand Sport predecessors. No idea what you can or can't achieve with this new insignia. It's early days

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                Fun fact: they do, but you can't use high beam or the adaptive part which is kinda pointless and all the errors you'll probably have to keep clearing at start up :-o
                that's what I was referring to really,,all the errors and adaptive part

Comment

Thanks all
                  Yes I believe it’s early
                  I’ll try to confirm it more and update u with new findings

Comment

Please check this video

https://site.china.cn/dadeng/4146338914.html
                    Are you extracting the urine with those links
                    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

No at all, i’ve been searching to modify for two months now but I couldn’t confirm is it PNP or not
                      I afraid to lose warranty

Comment

No at all, i’ve been searching to modify for two months now but I couldn’t confirm is it PNP or not
                        I afraid to lose warranty
                        No is the short term answer. The only solution is to find a dealer to help you gather parts and coding

Comment

Hi All
                          I have 2018 grand sport with halogen headlights can I upgrade to intellilux full LED headlight
                          Hi Ahmed, I'm Insignia Owner from italy!
                          Do you have got some info about? I try your same mod!
                          I have bought original Matrix headlight. The connector is the same, but when I have connected one to test if it work, I have blow some fuse and my lights around the car now are not working. The opel garage being repair changing the fuses.

After that I have done a discover. In the Main fuse box Full Led Matrix has different Fuse position. For that reason I think that the upgrade is possibile, but we need to position in correct way the fuses and check if the wiring are correct. I think is a big work!

Comment

Let's put it this way 1) it won't be a simple case of swapping fuse position
                            2) I think with intellilux its active forward lighting, so you would require the light sensors and wiring.
                            also the control module and wiring, and programming to say the least.
                            also the op was probably only joined to achieve the upgrade and has not been in since 2018 .
                            So I think that shows how far he got with the upgrade.

.K.M.P.C.U
                            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                              Let's put it this way 1) it won't be a simple case of swapping fuse position
                              2) I think with intellilux its active forward lighting, so you would require the light sensors and wiring.
                              also the control module and wiring, and programming to say the least.
                              also the op was probably only joined to achieve the upgrade and has not been in since 2018 .
                              So I think that shows how far he got with the upgrade.
                              No, is not very difficult!
                              the adaptive Light use the front camera to work. If you have Insignia with auto high beam you have 70% of you need. Configuring the lights module can be done with opcom without problem.
                              the only problem to solve or understand is the auto leveling. The system use a sensor on the rear shock absorber. This need to be wired to BCM. And some wire need to be pulled from bcm to headlights. I have all schematic diagram to do this. But I'm not a very well electrical worker.

Comment

Working...
                              X