Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August Photo Of The Month voting closed..Winners are DS1978 and Robstrukk. WELL DONE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robstrukk View Post
    i was driving so no beer for me!

i’ve rectified my badge issue now also! Managed to get one of ebay. So now she is definitely (bog) standard, just unfortunate at the time of the photo some lovely sprite had “modded” the badge for me haha.
    Ironically, i was speaking to a couple of lads (both my juniors, with nicer newer insignias *frustrated fist shake*) who had actually purposely removed their front badges because of the opel logo underneath - one lad was gonna replace with an opel badge the other was gonna leave it. I was gobsmacked. I hated my car the minute it was missing. Each to their own! But i’m proud of the badge she came with (even if it isn’t her original )
    modded!!!!!!! Lol

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

More votes needed for POTM.....(Can't believe nobody has voted for Lewis' car )
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        More votes needed for POTM.....(Can't believe nobody has voted for Lewis' car )
        Because it's rubbish haha

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
          1. No its not.
          2. Markos fault as cant make mind up whats modded or not
          3. There is no water close to your car hahahhha

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            1. No its not.
            3. There is no water close to your car hahahhha
            My best features are inside the car

Comment

My best features are inside the car
              Is that when your better half gets in?

Comment

Is that when your better half gets in?
                No when she gets out

Comment

Far from it!.....A good looking car can be let down by the background though. Stick it in a fields with an old building or something and you're onto a winner

Yeah it was easier before having the two categories. Hardly any standard cars entered though. I might add standard black cars to the modded cat when you enter
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Come on...Last push for votes! Winners will be announced tonight!

Comment

Voting now closed....Well done to the winners, DS1978 and Robstrukk! Pm me your address if you would like to claim your free Insignia Drivers key ring and pm your address to sriray if you would like to claim your free Insignia Drivers window stickers.

Thanks to all who entered....If you didn't win please try again next month. And thanks to everyone who took the time to vote.

Comment

Well done to the winners.
                        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Well done guys and thanks to those who entered and keep trying next time it could be you .
                          Winners - PM me if you wish to claim for your free club decal.

Comment

It wasn't me it was the Car

Already got keyring but could be interested in stickers
                            2018 GSi

Comment

Crikey! Thanks guys! Woohoo!

Comment

Well done lads
                                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                                X