Boot lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boot lights

Anyone know how many lights there are supposed to be in 2014 Insignia hatchback boot only noticed the other day I have one on the near side on the off side there is just a hole but I can’t feel or see the plug where a light would plug in when i partiality pull the trim back
    Cheers

That's the norm,must get my 'extra' one fitted.
    Take the feed from the original and run wires to the other side.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Minden69 View Post
      Anyone know how many lights there are supposed to be in 2014 Insignia hatchback boot only noticed the other day I have one on the near side on the off side there is just a hole but I can’t feel or see the plug where a light would plug in when i partiality pull the trim back
      Cheers
      There is only one but easy enough to add another

Comment

theres only 1 from factory,but theres a space for another,you just tap a wire over from other side,,,check out the for sale section ,I have one here with a led bulb in,for sale

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I've got the original one plus I fitted one on the driver's side in the hole that was there.

I've also fitted 6 x 20 LED panels.

It's like daylight when it's opened at night
          Last edited by RBH; 22-08-2018, 07:49 PM. Reason: Speeling mistooks

Comment

Nice one cheers for all the reply’s chaps

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              theres only 1 from factory,but theres a space for another,you just tap a wire over from other side,,,check out the for sale section ,I have one here with a led bulb in,for sale

https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...tra-boot-light
              Still need the plug ideally tho

Comment

only need 2 spade connectors
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  only need 2 spade connectors
                  Good poInt

Comment

Couple of these:
                    Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.

and
                    Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.
                    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                    X