Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intellilink hot key

hi all ive got a android interface fitted to my 16 plate intellilink 900

the idea is you can use both systems a 3 second press of the home key will switch over the the android interface.

ive only managed to get this working a couple of times, the problem the the home button is a hot key

i.e if i give it a long press its a short cut to apple carplay and i think its stopping my android from firing up

can i change this . or has anyone got one working

thanks

Originally posted by valhalla12 View Post

the idea is you can use both systems a 3 second press of the home key will switch over the the android interface.

ive only managed to get this working a couple of times, the problem the the home button is a hot key

i.e if i give it a long press its a short cut to apple carplay and i think its stopping my android from firing up

thanks
    Never needed to use this function. I can give it ago and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by valhalla12 View Post

thanks
      Do you mean Android Auto or a separate unit?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

no m8
        a android box

Comment

Working...
        X