Powerfold mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveT View Post
    It certainly doesnt look that way. I Will do, that part number you quoted came in at £14 plus vat from the dealership, so not bad at all. Cheers for that
    I’ve just called the local Vauxhall’s garage and I’ve been advised that 13271833 has been superseded with another number.
    The quoted price for the new part was £14.85 + vat.
    I asked if it was for model non memory seat model as there different and explained what I was planning on doing but description didn’t say but said they should be like for like.

Worth a punt I think.

Comment

When are you guys planning on fitting these?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
        When are you guys planning on fitting these?
        I've the switch ordered today so maybe the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wullie View Post
          I've the switch ordered today so maybe the weekend.
          I don't know if you already answered this. Did you check your exisiting wiring for the pins?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
            I don't know if you already answered this. Did you check your exisiting wiring for the pins?
            I had forgot to check but just popped the tweeter off driver side and I’ve only 6 wires going into the mirror so doesn’t look like it as the power fold loom has a lot more wires.
            It’ll be easy enough to swap over just take a little longer that’s all.

Comment

What do you mean swap?

Comment

Swap the looms over.

Or I suppose I could just add the additional wiring to my current loom from the elite loom.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wullie View Post
                  Swap the looms over.

Or I suppose I could just add the additional wiring to my current loom from the elite loom.
                  If you swap them over it won't work as the elite wiring is different. You'll need to just add the wires into the correct places

Comment

Well won’t be this weekend part won’t be here till next week as it’s coming from Germany,
                    I may have a look at wiring etc at the weekend but I’ll see how the weather is.

Comment

Have you managed to look at your wiring yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X