Service light won’t go off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service light won’t go off

Hi guys don’t know if I am n the right section, I have an insignia eco elite diesel, and for over 18 months my service soon light as been on, even though I have had 2 full services. The garage told me it can’t be reset until it says service now, which to be honest is bullshit I think. The car has no problems whatsoever so I am baffled, but I really need to get it sorted. Anyone out there can offer any help please. Thanks in advance

there is a fault logged,it needs plugging in and diagnosing
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      there is a fault logged,it needs plugging in and diagnosing
      It has been diagnosed but nothing is showing as a fault

Comment

diagnosed with what sort of equipment ?
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I presume the garages computer

Comment

not all code readers will read the codes on these properly, I suggest you find a better garage ,or take it to Vauxhall

service vehicle soon means theres a fault somewhere,nothing at all to do with general servicing,so that garage youre using,clearly hasn't a clue

Comment

The car will need diagnosed with better equipment as already said some of the generic codes won't read properly.
              I use Delphi which reads my car fine as I had the message pop up a few days ago and is telling me a glow plug is at fault.

The garage is none sense by saying you have to wait try a few others local some will even read the code for free only take a few minutes.
              Or if your local to me pop over and I'll have a check.

Comment

Working...
              X