Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facelift powerfold mirror on preface car (any wiring difference)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facelift powerfold mirror on preface car (any wiring difference)

Hi all,

As I have the elite spec the car should have powerfold mirrors. However only the drivers side folds in (my car is pre-facelift).
    I have found that the previous owner has swapped the passenger side mirror for a "standard" wing mirror which is none powerfold. Now the mirror works fine but I like to have all things working as they should so I am looking at getting a mirror to replace this one.

I have the possibility of a facelift powerfold mirror but was wondering if any of the wiring in the facelift mirror is on any different pins or if they are exactly the same as the pre-facelift?

any diagrams available ???

Thanks

Originally posted by Jones-e View Post
    Hi all,

As I have the elite spec the car should have powerfold mirrors. However only the drivers side folds in (my car is pre-facelift).
    I have found that the previous owner has swapped the passenger side mirror for a "standard" wing mirror which is none powerfold. Now the mirror works fine but I like to have all things working as they should so I am looking at getting a mirror to replace this one.

I have the possibility of a facelift powerfold mirror but was wondering if any of the wiring in the facelift mirror is on any different pins or if they are exactly the same as the pre-facelift?

any diagrams available ???

Thanks
    No I believe they are the same. The only difference in wiring is the switch

Comment

Perfect, thanks

Comment

In italian

But s52 is switch

X500 driver door plug
        X600 passenger door plug

A9A driver mirror
        A9B passenger mirror

Last edited by Lewish; 28-08-2018, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X