Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD 300 to CDC400

Morning all.

I'm looking at swapping the factory cd300 for the cdc400 just for the 6 disc changer and the slightly larger radio display (my car is none sat nav so can't go any higher?). I don't fancy going down the Android route.

If I purchase a cdc400 and have it married to my car will it be a straight swap, plug n play and will the factory Bluetooth still work plus the steering wheel controls?

Cheers
    Retro fit Navi 600 with 3d maps & reverse camera. Powerfold, and heated leather.
    So far...

Following, id like to know this too, what year is yours? Mines a 09

Comment

It's a 59 plate so same year. I've got the radio etc which is just sitting there until I find someone nearby who can reprogramme it. I have tried just plugging in the larger display, It did not work with the cd300.
      Retro fit Navi 600 with 3d maps & reverse camera. Powerfold, and heated leather.
      So far...

Comment

Andy at vx mods can program it, just a warning it is pricey!

Comment

Just plugging in the display won't work as the CD300 firmware doesn't have a clue how to write to that kind of display (LCD to TFT i believe).

I had a DVD800 priced up by my local vx dealer at a staggering £1500 for parts and reprogramme! I honestly don't think it's worth putting a CD400 in.

I had issues with an android unit but that was cuz they wired the iso block wrong but many others have had much better luck 😂 the tech is so much fresher and most allow u to add extras that you will never get with a vx infotainment unit

Comment

Working...
          X