Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish you would close this thread [emoji1787]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Not that mate no the hmi is from factory

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

In this pic does the sport and your buttons work with the 8" cluster u had?
        MY14 Elite ST, Retrofit Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Reverse cam with dynamic lines, 20" Bi-colour alloys, Bi-turbo twin exhaust and diffuser, Retrofit 8" cluster with OPC background, Sport Leather seats with leg extension. Lowered 30mm on V-Maxx springs. vxline steering wheel. All the factory options that comes with the Elite. Full audio build, Rockford DSR1 DSP, Sundown audio x12, 4 x Pioneer TS M650 P.R.O, Alpine tweeters.

Comment

Originally posted by linty92 View Post
          In this pic does the sport and your buttons work with the 8" cluster u had?
          Who me? Sport button for show. Which buttons are you referring to with regards to the cluster?

Comment

Yh Lewis. Haha I thought they would of at least changed the cluster themes when you pressed it.
            MY14 Elite ST, Retrofit Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Reverse cam with dynamic lines, 20" Bi-colour alloys, Bi-turbo twin exhaust and diffuser, Retrofit 8" cluster with OPC background, Sport Leather seats with leg extension. Lowered 30mm on V-Maxx springs. vxline steering wheel. All the factory options that comes with the Elite. Full audio build, Rockford DSR1 DSP, Sundown audio x12, 4 x Pioneer TS M650 P.R.O, Alpine tweeters.

Comment

Thanks again for giving me geniom contact. My 8" cluster is shipped to him. Also will be getting. a 2.5 hmi from him with rear cam activated. Just leaves mi to buy a 2016 radio module if i want the voice commands to work.

Comment

Originally posted by linty92 View Post
                Thanks again for giving me geniom contact. My 8" cluster is shipped to him. Also will be getting. a 2.5 hmi from him with rear cam activated. Just leaves mi to buy a 2016 radio module if i want the voice commands to work.
                Yes voice commands and you need it for music if you play from phone to AA/carplay

Comment

The sport button does change the instrument cluster and depnding on the mode you are in in the instrument cluster determines whether the cluster goes red or not when the sport button is pressed
                  Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
                  X