Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio unit problem

hoping someone can help, cars a 2106 sri nav

connected the phone to the car via bluetooth and phoned my son but 10 seconds into the call the call was stopped, the unit went black leaving just the time showing and now the unit wont function, its as as if its totally frozen or stuck in a loop

the radio stations wont play, when i press on a different station , it says tuning but goes back to the original station it was on, turning the volume knob and its stating the phone call volume rather than actual radio volume as if the phone calls still registered even though its stopped,

switching off and waiting both the unit and using the ignition doesnt work , and on the info panel where the speedo is it saying audio is off

anyone any solutions ,

disconnect the battery for 10mins,then re connect
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I've had a similar issue..... starting the car, the radio freezes.....nothing. stays on the station but no sound. Pressing the buttons don't do anything.

Comment

seems leaving it over night cleared it, first time its ever happened hopefully the last,

Comment

Originally posted by silky1873 View Post
          seems leaving it over night cleared it, first time its ever happened hopefully the last,
          Yep.....it happened to me one morning driving to work.
          Luckily I'm only 4 miles from my Depot.
          The car sat they're til night time....
          It was fine after that.

Comment

Also happened on mine...your mogwai must have eaten after 12.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
              Also happened on mine...your mogwai must have eaten after 12.
              Greedy wee runts eaten enuff for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                I've had a similar issue..... starting the car, the radio freezes.....nothing. stays on the station but no sound. Pressing the buttons don't do anything.
                Mine did that twice, think it is something to do with voice pass through from a phone. Had to unplug phone first time from USB, second time had to disconnect phone from bluetooth. Both times it happened was after messing about with voice button on wheel (press and hold for ok google or siri). Once on radio station like you said, other while playing a cd. All audio from car seemed muted.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I only started the bloody car.
                  It was 3.40 am and I was lonely

Comment

Working...
                  X