Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice car, its upside doown due to the audi

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
      Lol.never mind.
      looks well slick mate.enjoy!!
      Thanks mate.

Bought it like this last year. Original owner had the optional extras from factory. Just like that you don't see many saloons. Though if definitely have a hatch too.

Comment

Welcome,nice motor.
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          LOL only have 18", no camera, no keyless entry / start, do have a warm backside with heated seats
          Have tyre pressure sensors too. Is that standard on Elites?

Wish it had the 8" digi dashboard, does yours have that being it's newer?

Rear tints would be nice too.

And some brighter reverse lights. God they're shite! LOL.

Comment

nice interior,quite an expensive upgraded option when the car was new
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              nice interior,quite an expensive upgraded option when the car was new
              Yeah, I don't doubt it as it's not just the seats but the door cards, arm rest, gear stick cover ect. Black trim and headlining sets it off nice too.

Has one previous owner and he certainly kept it up together.

Trouble is, since those pics, some a**ewipe has dinged the drivers side door, both of them. Proper hit it too, not just a slight knock. Either deliberate or someone with no concern for others cars. Would love to catch them doing it and trying to sneak off without owning up.

Comment

Originally posted by Motogpfan View Post
                Have tyre pressure sensors too. Is that standard on Elites?

Wish it had the 8" digi dashboard, does yours have that being it's newer?

Rear tints would be nice too.

And some brighter reverse lights. God they're shite! LOL.
                Yeah done my reversing lights, led upgrade. Tyre pressure standard. Will get mine tinted at some point, no 8" dash but i like it without to be honest.
                As said, would have been expensive upgrades when car was new.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Welcome
                  LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Yeah, I don't doubt it as it's not just the seats but the door cards, arm rest, gear stick cover ect. Black trim and headlining sets it off nice too.

Has one previous owner and he certainly kept it up together.

Trouble is, since those pics, some a**ewipe has dinged the drivers side door, both of them. Proper hit it too, not just a slight knock. Either deliberate or someone with no concern for others cars. Would love to catch them doing it and trying to sneak off without owning up.
                    Hence most of out hatred for car parks with the Insignia being as wide as a range rover and longer than most cars

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      Yeah done my reversing lights, led upgrade. Tyre pressure standard. Will get mine tinted at some point, no 8" dash but i like it without to be honest.
                      As said, would have been expensive upgrades when car was new.
                      If I swap front wheels with rears, can I change the sensors allocation or do they need to be physically moved to correct wheel

Comment

Far as i know you just change wheels and drive, they will re calibrate on their own.

Comment

If I swap front wheels with rears, can I change the sensors allocation or do they need to be physically moved to correct wheel
                          just swap them around,the car will re learn the positions
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Lovely car buddy

And welcome.

Comment

Hi

Nice photos...You got a lot of car there! Shame some t!t has hit it. Are you in the process of getting it fixed?

TPMS became law November 2014 on all new cars so some later 2014 Insignaias had them no matter what model. I had an Insignia Energy which was pretty much base model and that had it. Yeah you can swap wheels without the need to reset anything. The car does need driving for 10 - 20 minutes for it to reset them though so don't panic if nothing happens while the car is just sat there.
                              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                                Hi

Nice photos...You got a lot of car there! Shame some t!t has hit it. Are you in the process of getting it fixed?

TPMS became law November 2014 on all new cars so some later 2014 Insignaias had them no matter what model. I had an Insignia Energy which was pretty much base model and that had it. Yeah you can swap wheels without the need to reset anything. The car does need driving for 10 - 20 minutes for it to reset them though so don't panic if nothing happens while the car is just sat there.
                                Not looked at getting it fixed yet as I'm thinking if it's happened 3 times in a year, it's bound to happen again, and probably as soon as I get it sorted.

Didn't know that about the law regarding TPMS.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X