Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light settings

Ok i am having a really bad day today.

Lights - messing with settings today and i see that there are two separate settings. One does the following around corner stuff, reversing stuff, and the other does all the intelligent lighting etc Well i was sat in the shop car park messing about and i changed the left hand / right hand traffic thing, just one problem i forgot which it was set to .

Now i would assume left hand traffic would mean us in the UK, eg drive on the left, but could it mean traffic coming opposite way on my left if i was driving on the right?
    Really confussled? Left hand or right hand traffic?

Also when nearly home i was going round a 90 degree bend i got levelling malfunction and service headlight warnings come on, but both cleared in about 30 seconds of driving. Check with torque when got home and no codes showing. This is the 4th time this has happened in 5 weeks.

Seems funny last time i messed with the light settings i got this warning also.

So;

1. Left or right hand traffic?
    2. What settings do you use?

Now to sort the other problem, see next thread

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Mine's set to Left Hand traffic.
    2016 Elite 2.0 Auto (170) with mind of it's own

Comment

Well just went on a 53 mile, 52 minute drive to try lights out and give car a chance at a regen.
      Have to say lights are fantastic, only got flashed once with auto main beam and that was on a dippy back road. Worked perfectly everywhere i went.
      Average MPG went up by over 1 , 53 miles done only 20 lost on miles remaining, both me and car enjoyed it.
      Bulb on order for regen light, i know 13 miles each way every day is not good for the car.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
      X