Clear All

• Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne.

Hello and thanks for allowing me to join up------Dave

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
    Hello and thanks for allowing me to join up------Dave
    Howdy Bud

Looking Forward to seeing the pics Pal

Comment

Hello Rab,nice talking to you again,will try and get the pics up---only have 2 at the moment-----Dave Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180907_151232.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	242603Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180907_151232.jpg
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	242603Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180907_151242.jpg
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	242604

Comment

Sorry about the double take----Dave---think you might like the colour Rab

Comment

That's a beauty mate...really liking the wheels

Comment

Plus it has all the toys so no messing around taking this off to put the other on,plus I like the £30 a year car tax-----Dave

Comment

Plus it has all the toys so no messing around taking this off to put the other on,plus I like the £30 a year car tax-----Dave
              hahahahaha……….big difference to the Vectra then

cant argue at £30 eh

the free road tax swung me to buy mine too

Comment

Will be looking for advice regarding what to look out for with the Insignia as its a totally different beast to the old Vectra-----Dave

Comment

Will be looking for advice regarding what to look out for with the Insignia as its a totally different beast to the old Vectra-----Dave
                  Plenty of Gurus on here mate.

Right im away to get some shut eye

Comment

Welcome to the forum Dave,,,from another Dave ,about 15 mls south of you
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hello,thats handy to know if I need any advice and help ---Dave

Comment

Hello,thats handy to know if I need any advice and help ---Dave
                        keep an eye open

Click image for larger version

Name:	7da60dc2a2082c21487a39d5614c8ac5.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	242605
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

,hello
                          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Welcome
                            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Welcome..dave.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X