Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st time Vauxhall owner

Hi all

I just have just purchased my first Vauxhall, 2011 (51plate) insignia estate 2.0cdti Sri Nav VX-Line!

My only mistake and complaint so far is that I have made a big error in assuming the car had Bluetooth just because the controls for the phone are all in place on the steering wheel and dash. After trawling through several of the forums I’ve noticed I’m not the only one who’s made this mistake. I am very keen to get the Bluetooth retro fitted if anyone can help. I’m based in the midlands but am more than happy to travel if I can get this sorted.

Thanks in advance guys 👍🤞

Welcome. You mean a 61 plate though, yeah?

Comment

Thanks

Hahah nice spot and yes I do 😂. Should have proof read that before posting 🙈

Comment

,hello
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Hi pal 👋

Comment

Can't help as far as bluetooth retrofit but I do have a top of the range Parrott hands free kit I need to shift. Muic streaming, all inputs e.g. USB, BT, SD Card, 3.5mm Jack etc. Steering wheel remote, detachable display. Excellent condition.

Imagine you'd rather have the genuine factory kit fitted, I know I would.

£50 if you're interested. £170 brand new.

Comment

Originally posted by Motogpfan View Post
              Can't help as far as bluetooth retrofit but I do have a top of the range Parrott hands free kit I need to shift. Muic streaming, all inputs e.g. USB, BT, SD Card, 3.5mm Jack etc. Steering wheel remote, detachable display. Excellent condition.

Imagine you'd rather have the genuine factory kit fitted, I know I would.

£50 if you're interested. £170 brand new.
              To be honest I’m really hoping it’s possible to get that factory for added. However I do really need the hands free.... do you have the model number or a link so I could take a look at the parrot as an option 👍

Comment

MKi9200

Comment

Bought it for the wife to go in our last car. Six months later we sold the car. The only bit missing is the box it came in. It's even got a harness adapter for Saab Tel1. Not that you'll need that but I don't either. Lol

Comment

Bluetooth can be retrofitted ,but its quite expensive
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Retro bluetooth can be done for £300 ish, not sure how much if you buy all the bits etc

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                        Bluetooth can be retrofitted ,but its quite expensive
                        Best to go for the Parrott you say? [emoji23]

Comment

Hi exclusiv thanks for your reply. As long as it’s not extortionate then I’m willing to pay 😂. Any idea where though as everything I’ve read seemed to suggest it was nigh on impossible to get done 🤞

Comment

Originally posted by Printy13 View Post
                            Hi exclusiv thanks for your reply. As long as it’s not extortionate then I’m willing to pay ��. Any idea where though as everything I’ve read seemed to suggest it was nigh on impossible to get done ��
                            these are who do the job

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I’d happily pay £300ish. Do you know where to get it done??? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X