• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
    He can do it but you're looking about 900-1000
    Omfg.....I could get a holiday in Spain for that kinda cash

Comment

Yeah, if you really wanted it be about 350ish depends on how much you can get hmi/radio and screen for.

Comment

Yeah, if you really wanted it be about 350ish depends on how much you can get hmi/radio and screen for.
        Yep, I really want now, as I've seen the bigger screen and it's far better looking than the dab one.

Comment

I can ask geniom if he has some wire to make up the looms. Thats around 80 euros.

Programming is 150 euros.
          Gps ariel - £10
          Reverse camera - £20
          Screen
          Hmi 2.0
          Not BT radio module.

You get the last 3 on ebay. Price is whatever you're willing to pay for them.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Yep, I really want now, as I've seen the bigger screen and it's far better looking than the dab one.
            Unlike a Scotsmen to part with his cash
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              Unlike a Scotsmen to part with his cash
              Ahhhhhh but it won't be mine....it'll be the wifes

Comment

I can ask geniom if he has some wire to make up the looms. Thats around 80 euros.

Programming is 150 euros.
                Gps ariel - £10
                Reverse camera - £20
                Screen
                Hmi 2.0
                Not BT radio module.

You get the last 3 on ebay. Price is whatever you're willing to pay for them.
                Non BT radio module????
                Does this mean I won't have Bluetooth?

Comment

Yes, you'll still have bluetooth. The hmi has the bluetooth. If you use your original radio (its a bluetooth radio) they conflict and you get something like this

Comment

Ok....so if I was just to get a bigger screen, would the original stuff in my car work the bigger screen?

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Ok....so if I was just to get a bigger screen, would the original stuff in my car work the bigger screen?
                      Like?

Comment

Like?
                        Well....if I was just to get a bigger screen and swap it with the smaller dab one that's in mine, would it work with the original radio module etc.....I understand the sat nav wouldn't work but would dab, CD, aux and usb work as normal?

Comment

You will need a cable to run from hmi to usb socket to get your usb port working after installing. I haven't tested that but it should work as normal.

Sat nav would work but would have no voice instructions and you would lose bluetooth.

As you will need to send your radio away to be programmed you might aswell buy a new one.

Comment

Working...
                          X