No announcement yet.

Humming noise from rear while on tick over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No if there was just the one it would be buzzing but get 50 odd and it becomes a humm. send me the video.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      They don't have any good comedians
      Jim Carrey
      Mike Myers
      John Candy
      Seth Rogan
      Dan Aykroyd
      Rick Moranis
      Leslie Neilson

Will I hope on

Comment

Poor Bob, and who is Elk, does your other half know
        Well.....it's actually Mommy Elke....and if you don't know.......don't Google her.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Jim Carrey
          Mike Myers
          John Candy
          Seth Rogan
          Dan Aykroyd
          Rick Moranis
          Leslie Neilson

Will I hope on
          Someone was busy on Google

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I lived with a canadian for couple months funny enough it did not last.

Comment

Someone was busy on Google
              Nooooooo off course

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                I lived with a canadian for couple months funny enough it did not last.
                You and him not compatible?

Comment

Lol
                  Omg that Elk has gone to your head

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

it was a female i was going to emigrate to be with, had a good HUMMing dinger one night and that was that.

Comment

it was a female i was going to emigrate to be with, had a good HUMMing dinger one night and that was that.
                      So it wasnt meant to BEE then?

Comment

BEEhave.....you 2

Comment

she tryed to talk me round but BEEEN there BEE for.

Comment

Is it because you called her Honey?

Comment

Or maybe you dipped your fingers in the honey pot too many times

Comment

Or maybe you dipped your fingers in the honey pot too many times
                                and nearly got stung.

Comment

Working...
                                X