Wheel nut plastic covers and locking nut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel nut plastic covers and locking nut

Just received my car back from the dealers. Asked them to fit wheel nut plastic covers as they were missing completely. They've fitted 4 covers on the standard bolts but left the locking nut uncovered. It's a round type so not a standard shape, any one know if there are such covers, don't want the thread corroding ?
    2016 Elite 2.0 Auto (170) with mind of it's own

Yes you can get them, try ebay
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Ebay £2.95

Comment

Nice one, set of 4 ordered, thank you.

Comment

Ditch the lockers and get normal bolts.....will save you no end of grief when it's pissing down, it's 2am, you have a puncture in the rain and bloody locking wheel bolt won't come off.
          sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Bought 'em they don't fit. They look to be 30mm in diameter, my locking nut seems to be around 25mm ?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie601 View Post
              Bought 'em they don't fit. They look to be 30mm in diameter, my locking nut seems to be around 25mm ?
              This is what i bought

Comment

Yep looks like mine. Wondering if I don’t have Vauxhall locking nuts then or I’ve been sent the wrong caps ?

Comment

Checked with Vauxhall I have non-genuine locking nuts !! Got a set on order.

Comment

Working...
                  X