• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    what about a not cleaned the car in a long time section

I’d win every month

Comment

All the monthly winners already go in the December photo of the year so I wouldn't want to allow them back in the competition before that. Do you think enough members are aware the comp is there?

I might ask the question in the general section. That's where most threads are picked up by the many.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        All the monthly winners already go in the December photo of the year so I wouldn't want to allow them back in the competition before that. Do you think enough members are aware the comp is there?

I might ask the question in the general section. That's where most threads are picked up by the many.
        Possibly - marko301 could you not send a global forum email that sends to everyone saying the POTM competion is now live. Just an idea to get some viability and prompt others to visit the forum again

Comment

I would do a heads up ad - same as the keyring one.

and I cant enter coz im nowhere near my car and my phone only has a crap one my son sent me with my old Vectra next to it

Comment

Yeah that's a good idea but we didn't want to spam members unless really necessary so it's only used for important issues.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              I would do a heads up ad - same as the keyring one.

and I cant enter coz im nowhere near my car and my phone only has a crap one my son sent me with my old Vectra next to it
              Yeah that's an idea. I might look into that and have a chat with site admin.

Comment

Yeah that's an idea. I might look into that and have a chat with site admin.
                happy to help

Comment

Can you not mention it on the Facebook site aswell? Lots of users probably on there more than the main site

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart107 View Post
                    Can you not mention it on the Facebook site aswell? Lots of users probably on there more than the main site
                    If there using faceache, then there's a reason they're not on the main forum.

See it in other forums I'm on.

They're will be members on here that doesn't do faceache, myself included....so if I'm not patronizing it, then I can't be included in anything that's it running.

Same should go for this.....

This is my opinion only

Comment

Agreed. Hate faceache

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Yeah I'll get Pondy to mention it on the Facebook page. It might get a few joining the forum.

Not my cup of tea FB either.

Comment

Come on we still need more entries for POTM.

Comment

Here's mine....

Comment

I'll try again...

Comment

We need at least on more modded entry before voting opens tomorrow night but as many of either if possible. Come on...I thought you loved your cars? Get them showed off!

Comment

Working...
                                X