Opal Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opal Badges

Sat here bored in Rhodes waiting to go out to eat and thinking I want to change my Griffin badges to Opel bolt badges when I get home.
    What sizes would I need for the front and back? And where would I start looking to get them?
    Anyone done it?
    Cheers Guys

You can find the rear badge easily enough on eBay

But as for the front badge it ain’t separate to the top bar for the preface.
    It’s an all molded 1 piece

Comment

Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

The front badge fell off when I was washing the car it's now held with double sided tape !

Comment

Originally posted by mickyh7 View Post
          The front badge fell off when I was washing the car it's now held with double sided tape !
          If you on about your Vauxhall version then that is correct, but I was on about the opel version.

The opel grill is a one piece molded along with the top bar.

The OPC grill has a removable badge so if you can find that part no then all good but it'll be very hard to find a second hand one

Comment

Working...
          X