X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insigina 2013 Facelift Grill

Hi,

I'm about to collect a 2013 facelift insignia SRI

The previous owner has blacked out most of the car, and has removed the vauxhall badge from the front grill but this leaves an ugly empty circle on the grill.

I'd quite like to replace it with one that doesn't have the badge space, however, having a bit of trouble trying to find one that fits the post facelift model.

Does anyone know if the pre facelift ones would also fit? From a quick google the grill looks the same, but I wouldn't want to assume!

Prefacelift grill:
    For Vauxhall/For Opel Insignia Grill. This grill is made of strong black ABS plastic. For VW Golf MK3 3 Front Big Bumper Chin Spoiler Lip Sport Va. You can easily paint it to match the colour of your car.

Alternatively, anyone know where I can get a post facelift debadged grill?

facelift and pre facelift are different sizes im afraid
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Ah that sucks! That would've been too easy!

Anyone happen to know where I can get an aftermarket facelift grill?

Comment

Originally posted by troublednoodle View Post

theres much less options for the facelift over the pre,when it comes to grills,think your best bet is to search ebay
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Tbh...I've yet to see one for the facelift

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            theres much less options for the facelift over the pre,when it comes to grills,think your best bet is to search ebay
            As you well know Dave

BTW what did happen to that old irmscher grill you had?

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
              As you well know Dave

BTW what did happen to that old irmscher grill you had?
              that would never have happened if they were the same size

they look brill on a white car too

Comment

Cheers guys, i'm starting to notice there's not a whole load of options for the facelift model aftermarket parts wise which is a bit crap!

How much are 3D printers these days?

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Tbh...I've yet to see one for the facelift
                  Irmscher do one ,but theyre mega bucks

Comment

Irmscher do one ,but theyre mega bucks
                    You got a link for that? The only 2 I can see on the Irmscher site are for models up to May 2013 (pre facelift)

Comment

Part Number - 13399252. Vauxhall Corsa E 2015- Onwards. New Genuine OPEL Front Grille Badge Emblem. For Models With Painted Grille Moulding Only. New arrivals. You won't find cheaper prices anywhere!

mod this???

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

You got a link for that? The only 2 I can see on the Irmscher site are for models up to May 2013 (pre facelift)
                        Cant find them sorry,but theres a few out there ,I was told theyre nearly 500 quid which is obscene

Comment

Cant find them sorry,but theres a few out there ,I was told theyre nearly 500 quid which is obscene
                          No problem, thanks though. And yea, that's crazy!

Comment

No problem, thanks though. And yea, that's crazy!
                            even the preface ones are nigh on 300 ,which is crazy for a hunk of plastic

Comment

Ah well. Thanks for all the help guys. I think my best option will be to just pick up a stock vauxhall badge and spray/plastidip it black. Would look better than an empty space!

Comment

Working...
                              X