Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible future recall (GS)

Just a heads up.

I had my 2018 Insignia GS in at the dealers today due to a creaking noise which turning at slow speeds and going over speed bumps. After a day of test driving and inspections the garage state that something is wrong, but not sure what.

The garage contacted vauxhall techincal to ask about the issue, to which vauxhall say that it is been reported many times to insignia built in a similar time as mine and are are currently working on the fix and a techinical file has been created.

The issue is believed to be with the top strut mount and now I sit and wait while getting annoyed my car creaks when it shouldnt.

Thanks....I'll keep my ears open. Not heard anything so far.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Mine has been fine .

Comment

Working...
      X