Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreaded P2282 code

Hi All

Driving home twice now and my car has lost power and the service engine soon light has come on.

A friend lent me his fault reader and it is showing fault code P2282 Air leak between throttle body and intake valves.

A quick google shows this to more than likely be a split in the hose, my question is what should I expect to pay for this hose to be replaced?

Thanks for any help

£500 out of pocket but the car is running like new again Boy these Vauxhall's are money pits

Comment

If that was for repairing a split hose then someone has had your pants down
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Nope it was for the pipe, a seized pulley, water pump and belt and a 100k service. The pipe was £60. Apart from tyres I've never spent over £200 on car maintenance and I used to drive Audi's.

Comment

Working...
        X