Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irmscher Insig anyone

apart from grill and rear roof spoiler
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

One question. How much is it? Can’t see a price on it

As you can see it’s nice and rear for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
      One question. How much is it? Can’t see a price on it

As you can see it’s nice and rear for sure
      If you click read more it says it in there.

£6150

Comment

Is that overpriced? Seems expensive.

Comment

It is a bit over the top price wise, but the 2.0t petrols are a bit of a rarity, compared to the oil burners
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Mine is even rarer Dave .

Comment

It reads like they built it

Comment

I personally think they messed up on the irmscher kit for the siggy. The vectra ones was bit better.
                I don't think irmscher design are that great, too chavvy for my liking.

Comment

Working...
                X