Service Vehicle Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Vehicle Soon

Bugger no real bother for 2 years now this. After searching on here and elsewhere I've taken my car to my local independent. As my code reader shows nothing. I'm guessing it's a glow plug as the weather has suddenly got colder. Fingers crossed. Car drives as normal though.
    Waiting for the dreaded phone call.
    Lol

Good luck ����
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Bugger...Hope its something cheap and simple.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

No. 2 Glow Plug. Typically my car has all 4 sensor plugs, so no cheap fix. I'm just going to change one since they are about £100 each ! The Garage is across the road from my work, so he's going to do it tomorrow. I've an MOT coming up so it might sweeten him up .
        The fault has actually disappeared now but its bound to come back.

Comment

had one fail on my 1st insignia,and only changed the one,it was fine for the rest of my ownership,if its not broke and all that
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            had one fail on my 1st insignia,and only changed the one,it was fine for the rest of my ownership,if its not broke and all that
            Cheers good to know that

Comment

Plug in, read, new genuine part. With discount passed on, fitted.
              £100
              I'm ok with that. I was worried about putting a cheapo in.
              For the future, if I only change a Plug, will the SVS code go away by itself after so many start ups?
              Cheers

Comment

changed battery messed up

unrelated sorry for jumping in. I done a battery change on my insignia 2ltr sri. car starts fine but radio stopped working.centre bit tells time not workin.parking assist cant hear it. indicaters cant here them ticking while there on? any help will be greatly appriciatded

Comment

Working...
                X