Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• facelift AFL on pre facelift

Hi guys

Had a bit of a bash in my 09 Siggy Elite nav and killed the passenger AFL and bumper.

Trying to see how possible it is to fit facelift AFL/Bi-Xenon to tart up front end?

Just I think it maybe easier to find facelift lights as early ones are definately no existent in Ireland at minute but I have seen a SRi and elite facelifts that seem to have light washer caps and PDC sensors, so may indicate AFL or Bi-Xenon at least.

Couple pics of damage and older good days with my Burg
    Attached Files

do your research as some of the facelifts with the halogen standard lights have the light washers
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yes just waiting on lad in dealers getting me part numbers to help with search bit more, loads of lights out there but only one listed as AFL, well bendy lights anyway

Comment

Possibilities it could need re-wiring and newer modules programmed.

Limited edition facelifts have headlight washers but halogen headlights.

Comment

Should anybody want to look to do a face-lift swap AFL to AFL this info I was given to do it by geniomnet.

You have afl? Bixenon? If yes you can install the new headlight with nee ballast, net lamps, and new bumper. Need change afl ucu unit with 2014/15/16 version, but this not speack weel with bcm and you have error on dash for afl and high light not work.

And

Is possible change bcm with a 2013 bcm not other, but need change the climate ecu with a 2013 version. If you have diesel version need ecu motor be mapped otherwise error p160d is present with 2013 bcm, bit id you have gasoline version no problem with motor ecu.

Not to bad to do if you know right people with MDI tech2 capabilities, I won't be doing it at minute as it's case of fix now for me as parents use the car to and managed to source bits from vauxpartsltd.

Comment

Originally posted by Edbuttelite View Post
            Should anybody want to look to do a face-lift swap AFL to AFL this info I was given to do it by geniomnet.

You have afl? Bixenon? If yes you can install the new headlight with nee ballast, net lamps, and new bumper. Need change afl ucu unit with 2014/15/16 version, but this not speack weel with bcm and you have error on dash for afl and high light not work.

And

Is possible change bcm with a 2013 bcm not other, but need change the climate ecu with a 2013 version. If you have diesel version need ecu motor be mapped otherwise error p160d is present with 2013 bcm, bit id you have gasoline version no problem with motor ecu.

Not to bad to do if you know right people with MDI tech2 capabilities, I won't be doing it at minute as it's case of fix now for me as parents use the car to and managed to source bits from vauxpartsltd.
            Bcm will be the tricky part, then you need a new bumper from facelift and some other parts

Comment

Aye as said just some info I was given, thought I pass it on if someone wants to try it.

Will go down vx-line bits and try find some 19" option/atom wheels with mine and give it a damn good going over with detail gear.

Comment

Working...
              X