No announcement yet.

big saving on new price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah am with you with the wheels 19s and 20s look good but as you say ain't very practical and do have and effect on ride etc, not to mention the price of quality tyres. The way things are going we're gona see cars on bigger and bigger wheels.
    I have sat in a few of the new models as I did think about it, I change my car often and was tempted.

To be fair when I first saw the atomics on the facelift I hated them to and am still undecided, I suppose because we have all been used to seeing the last Insignia for the last 10 years or so it's always gona be objective. But this will be the last true Vauxhall designed Insignia as the Frenchys have taken over and have heard the next will be on a Peugeot platform.

Comment

Of course there is a way around how well a wheel looks and practicality.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Pmsl that's just asking for trouble, yeah some people take it too far.
        I hated the ride on my s line it was horrendous all down to the wheels they were 19s and made the car way way to stiff combined with the hard suspension, I will never again do the s line.

The Insignia facelift on these atomics is kinda stiff but nothing compared to the s line, but handles as good and I would say on a par with my last.

Comment

did you look closely?

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

No I never that's even worse than I thought, OMG that's only gonna give some, ideas .

That's mental, some folk eh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
              Nice stunning car but wrong stick in the middle and a peddal missing to
              How many pedals do you need Plym? I always thought 3 pedals were too many but either I'm reading it wrong or you are wanting 4?

What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Anran View Post
                How many pedals do you need Plym? I always thought 3 pedals were too many but either I'm reading it wrong or you are wanting 4?

What am I missing?
                Hes referring to it being an auto,like all gsi specs are
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  Hes referring to it being an auto,like all gsi specs are
                  Oh right, I thought as it had 3 pedals and is advertised as a manual by saying it had a pedal missing he wanted 4? Was wondering what the 4th pedal could be used for

edit: Oh I get it now, the original listing was for an automatic GSI tourer, it now takes you to another listing thead

Comment

Originally posted by Anran View Post

What am I missing?
                    Yeah im referring to the fact that its auto

Comment

The only thing I don't like on buying my facelifted siggy it came with 18" 10 Twin Spoked allys aka from SE or Tech line
                      cos I hate cleaning ally's with lots of spokes, I preferred, 5 Twin spokes like my 2015 Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 Tdci 120

Comment

Working...
                      X