Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big saving on new price

look at this sexy beast
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Nice in vx line form not a fan of the standard trim tbh, i am also not a fan of buying the first of a new model, but that is damn nice.

One of the mates is in the market for a new car and is looking at the new Insignia saloon vx line.

Comment

Nice stunning car but wrong stick in the middle and a peddal missing to

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
        Nice stunning car but wrong stick in the middle and a peddal missing to
        I'd have said the same thing 18 months ago but now I'm converted. Automatics are brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
          I'd have said the same thing 18 months ago but now I'm converted. Automatics are brilliant!
          Lazy mans car

How you supposed to wheel spin in a automatic

Comment

GSI only available in auto form,8 speed
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

lovely looking car that one but I still like white, might consider one after xmas…….

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                Lazy mans car

How you supposed to wheel spin in a automatic
                Depends on the power to the back wheels

Comment

Originally posted by conno57 View Post
                  Depends on the power to the back wheels
                  Yeah I suppose. God I miss my Omega

Comment

Originally posted by tonyord View Post
                    lovely looking car that one but I still like white, might consider one after xmas…….
                    It'll be my next car, but in hatch form

Comment

Defo got to be with the 20s and kit, ain't a fan of the standard trim just looks like the wheels are too small, and the back end well less said the better.

I still feel the face-lifts we have are a lot more aggressive looking and have better lines.

But like a lot of cars may grow on me over time.

Comment

Originally posted by VXLINER View Post
                        Defo got to be with the 20s and kit, ain't a fan of the standard trim just looks like the wheels are too small, and the back end well less said the better.

I still feel the face-lifts we have are a lot more aggressive looking and have better lines.

But like a lot of cars may grow on me over time.
                        There isn't a dislike button so I'll have to give you one of these
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Sorry bud, but many new models of cars take me some time to like, and usually the ones I hate when they come out are the ones over time I like the most.

Some of the new Audis and BMWs I am hating right now, but as always I will end up liking and will stand the test of time, am sure I ain't the only one who is like this.

Comment

When the Insignia replaced the vectra I hated it, but it really grew on me, and now I love em. But you gota admit some of the alloys on even the Insignia facelift last models and the new insignia look too small and fugly.

Fugly alloys
                            https://vcache.arnoldclark.com/imageserver/AXRDNMH5L6-VUB2/800/f

Comment

To be honest. I was undecided when they first came out. Then I saw one in the flesh and I started to like them a little. I never even planned on buying one until I sat in one at the dealers. They're lovely close up inside and out. I'm not a fan of the body kits but that's because I wouldn't feel right driving with one on at my age. SRI is about as sporty as I want to go. Wheels is 100% practicality. 20s look lovely but are not practical on the roads around here.
                              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                              X