2015 Vxliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Vxliner

Well finally decided it was time due to a crappy time with Audi, to buy another Insignia always had a soft spot for them.

Traded up and bought a late 2015 white 2.0 cdti Vx line auto with mega low miles.

Will get some pics up when i get the chance, i aint gonna go to heavy with the mods, famous last words , but heres thee first.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181001_082053.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	248762

Other parts on their way..............

Just out of curiosity what is that? Lol

2014 Insignia Facelift, 2.0 CDTI, Nav, Ecoflex S/S

Comment

, an amazon dot, steaming all music and whatever question you can think of true handsfree, can turn up my home heating from car, all the usual stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by VXLINER View Post
        , an amazon dot, steaming all music and whatever question you can think of true handsfree, can turn up my home heating from car, all the usual stuff.
        Feck.....I think I'll get one of these.......sounds as if it's a lot better than my missus...........will a wee hand pop out and gimme a chug tho????

Comment

afraid not but will talk dirty to yah. Down to £30, bargain. Oh and you just gave the game away with wee hand fella.......ha ha ha.

Comment

feckin thing struggled to understand me to start, cos am same as you Scottish, try using slang nay chance

Comment

Don't it need WiFi? Or do they connect to phone Internet. My Google mini is mains powered, but use ok Google in car perfectly

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Yeah switch your wifi hotspot on yer moby pair bobs yer uncle

Comment

I guess also if you have the OnStar WiFi you could use that for Alexa/OKGoogle

Comment

Yeah recon so, but I ain't got that, mate who just bought a vx line few days ago does have it phoned em up the other day quite impressed

Comment

Does the dot work aff double As or triple As?

Comment

Lol neither cars usb

Comment

Working...
                        X