No announcement yet.

Battery change messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I replaced my battery and blew the radio and the reverse sensors.. and cant hear any noise when indicating any 1 help?

Comment

This happened to you in 2018
      That's a mighty long time and still going on ?
      10-4 rubber battery

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by foe View Post
        Hi I replaced my battery and blew the radio and the reverse sensors.. and cant hear any noise when indicating any 1 help?
        Could try fuses 1,4 or 5 in the glovebox fusebox

Comment

Changed them still cant figure it out. And yes I have had no radio for 2 yrs some help me its driving me mad

Comment

Changed them still cant figure it out. And yes I have had no radio for 2 yrs some help me its driving me mad
            Can you post your issue in the electronic section please.

As you've had this issue for 2 years, then it's certainly not for inclusion in the new members section.

Comment

Radio module dead then. Need a new one programmed to your car

Comment

How you been able to put up with it for so long? First time I've come across anyone having issues then go quiet for a couple of years then bringing the old thread back to life with the same issue. Have you just done a spell at her majesty's pleasure?
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Gimmie an e-mail.

Lewisharkergig@gmail.com

If you need some direction.

Comment

I have the same problem. Bought off my boss after he said he boost started the car.
                    Pin request off is displayed. No sounds or anything. Fuses staying correct though.

Any ideas as the stereo is the original one and wont marry.
                    Heard if I get a 2nd hand stereo and screen it will work. Cd400 CD radio. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Calumrn View Post
                      I have the same problem. Bought off my boss after he said he boost started the car.
                      Pin request off is displayed. No sounds or anything. Fuses staying correct though.

Any ideas as the stereo is the original one and wont marry.
                      Heard if I get a 2nd hand stereo and screen it will work. Cd400 CD radio. Any help would be appreciated.
                      hi and weclome

we always like when new members join our forum.
                      would you care to visit this section of the forum...………….

and introduce yourself properly to everyone.

Tell us a bit about yourself and maybe share a pic or 2 of your car.

Thanks...………...much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X